FIRE DAMPER INSPECTIONS
.....why inspect fire dampers?
-It's the law
-Resident, patient, vistor and staff safety
-Multiple agencies require regular inspections
- NFPA (National Fire Prevention Association) 90A: states that fire and smoke dampers are required to
be inspected "at least every 4 years."
- UL (Underwriters Laboratory)
- JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accredidation of Healthcare Organizations) -
- we locate all the fire and smoke dampers in your building
- we label each damper
- we inspect and service your dampers as per the requirements of NFPA 90A
- we provide inspection reports and documentation
- we record of each damper before and after inspection with digital pictures
- we provide you a detailed inspection spreadsheet with observations & recommendations
...before (ceiling mounted fire damper) ...after (ceiling mounted fire damper)